Monday, May 7, 2012

A dream about Aeriana

This is more for my own frame of reference, but last night I had a dream about a girl (yay girls). Here is the details I can remember.

Name: Aeriana (Spelling unknown)
Hair: 2-tone blond
Eyes: Unknown
Figure: Average
Height: Within 1 inch of me (+ or -)
Age: Mid to late 20's
How we met: Friend of sister's
Children: 1 child (female) about 4 -5 years old, dressed like a boy (blue baseball cap)
Location: California/Texas

What I remember: Younger sister was having a sleep over, I woke up with her in the bed next to me (all fully clothed) she stayed in the same bed as me fore 3 nights, (don't remember day time activities or the 2nd 2 nights) we woke up on the third day and she said that since she had been sleeping in the same bed as me for the last 3 nights I should meet her kid.

Time blurred

(Not sure about timing, but was while I was in California) She told me she couldn't afford the property taxes on her house and asked if I could help her, I told her no and that's why I lived in Texas (due to cost of living). She didn't seem mad or upset and continued to be around me.

While packing to leave back to Texas, I spent an hour looking for her. Including the bed we were sleeping in, my older sister was sleeping in it with the covers over her head. (My older sister died a few years ago). She eventually came out of a bedroom (we were in a VERY large house) drying her hair and said good bye.

I ended up back in Texas, wondering how to find this woman, I called my younger sister to get Aeriana's phone number, I called her and told her who I was, I don't remember the conversation.

I ended up on another trip (location unknown), met another girl (name and details unknown) She and an unknown male (didn't feel like they were in a relationship) drove me back to my apartment (I remember it being dusk) (not the apartment I am currently in, but still an apartment and I knew it was mine).

I walked in to see Aeriana there (with her child), I didn't find this odd. When I walked in the door she kissed me, which I did find odd. I said that was weird, and she just smiled at me as if she knew it was weird but said how is it weird. I believe that it felt weird due to the fact that I was trying to impress the unknown woman.

No comments: